Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some of my favorite albums..

In no particular order:

Pink Floyd's The Wall
Tom Petty: Full Moon Fever
Def Leppard: Hysteria
INXS: Kick
They Might Be Giants: Flood
The Blues Brothers Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Book of Love: Book of Love
Sting: Dream of the Blue Turtles
Police: Synchronicity
My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult: Sexplosion!
The B-52's: Cosmic Thing
Eric Clapton: Journeyman
Brian Setzer Orchestra: The Dirty Boogie
Dire Straits: Brothers in Arms
Xanadu: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Cheap Trick: Unauthorized Greatest Hits
Eurythmics: Sweet Dreams
Depeche Mode: Violator
Say Anything: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Yeah, it's heavy on late 80's, early 90's, and soundtrack stuff, but, there you go. Discuss.

4 comments:

Lori D said...

The Wall, yes, DSotM missing though? Hysteria...nay, Pyromania, yay.
The rest:Blues Brothers, Cheap Trick, and Brian Setzer - big thumbs up!

Anonymous said...

I agree about Pink Floyd. Dark Side of the Moon should be on there. In addition to The Wall.

Anonymous said...

Interesting list, a bit wider tastes than my own but still pretty darn good!

Jayne Aubrie said...

Not that I can impose my favorites upon you but I just listened to "The Wall" and "Dark Side of the Moon" and I have to say I much prefer the latter. But that's just me.