Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fake!

On Friday... I think it was Friday. Yeah. It was Friday. Anyway, on Friday, I was killing time before a bar date with some non-trans friends. I started thinking about my smaller corset. I have one that's a size 40, and the other is a 36. (Frederick's cheapies.) Well, I know I can't fit in the 40 anymore, since I've lost some weight. The question was, was it enough to fit into the 36.

Well, I got it on. It wasn't easy, but I managed. I was so happy with it, I decided to try on a dress I got recently, with the idea that it would look good once I was skinnier. I just wanted to see how it would look. Understandable.

Well, once it was on, I was pretty happy with the results, and thought I'd take a couple of pics with my new camera, just to try it out, and to make sure the mirror wasn't lying.

And again, I was happy with the result. Unfortunately, I had no makeup or hair on. So, I jerry-rigged this.

And while the corset helps, I mustn't slack off in the exercise and dieting. I was really skinny once, and I think I can be so again.

No comments: